“To grow and promote the sport of Padel on a worldwide scale”
- Foster the growth and development of the sport of Padel for everyone and on a worldwide basis.
- Promote universally the development of the game of Padel for all levels and ages, for both able-bodied and disabled men and women.
- Federate all affiliated regional federations, national member federations, clubs, players, coachs, padel industries and all partners
- Structure and Regulate the rules of the game of Padel, of the various official competitions, and ranking systems.
- Organise the FIP international padel circuit, regional and world championships
- Research, Advise and Educate with all concerns and experts around the best practices for Teacher, Coach and Judge Referee as well as court, racket, balls & all padel Equipment manufacturers.
- Be a world reference center for all Padel related information.
- Preserve the integrity, autonomy and independence of Padel as a sport, and the FIP as governing body.
- Contribute to building a peaceful and better world by encouraging sport and Padel practices without discrimination of any kind, in a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair-play. In fact, the FIP will follows the Olympic principles.