FIP announced appointment of new roles to strengthen organisationJanuary 17, 2024
The International Padel Federation (FIP) announced the appointment of new roles within the organisation. Upon the proposal from FIP President Luigi Carraro, FIP Executive Board agreed to introduce in the structure of FIP:
– Francisca Martinez, new Director of Operations
– Guillermo Alcaide, new Sport Director
– José Queco Catalán, new Development Director
– Donatella Del Gaudio, new Director of Institutional Relations
– Ilaria Munnia, new Operations and Marketing Manager
– Carlo Ferrara, new Research and Data Analysis Manager
Following many years of hard work, commitment and continuous increase of its activities, FIP decided to strengthen its structure, at all levels, to face the new stage of world Padel.
This new scenario starts in 2024 with the first year of the full Premier Padel Tour, the development of the CUPRA FIP Tour, the advancement of the FIP Promises, the launch of the FIP Senior and, finally, the management of the team championships, which plays a more and more important role every year.
We also acknowledged that the growth and reinforcement of the structure will also allow us to provide more complete and effective services to our National Federations, boosting the development and growth of padel worldwide.
FIP is committed to pursue excellence and make padel become one of the most relevant sport on the planet, both in terms of sport discipline, visibility and exposure.